The IP Network Engineer is a group situated individual able to be essential for a day in and day out activity performing capacities like planning, preparation, carrying out, archiving, provisioning, investigating, observing, working, and also, keeping up with MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching), IP, and DCN (Data Communication Network) organizations, including their firewalls, switches, servers, and different instruments on an ISP (Internet Service Provider) climate.
What is IP Network Engineer?
Likewise, the IP Engineer gives direction and backing to other IP Network Engineers, guarantees appropriate activity and the board of various organizations, and consistency with SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
- Survey traffic charts and cautions of the spine, clients, peers, and also, upstream suppliers circuits to examine, make a move, archive occasions, and follow up.
- Cycle new IP course ad demands (prefix/AS-PATH) for IP clients in switches and so, with upstream suppliers.
- Join in, investigate and report Cyber Attacks (Distributed Denial-of-Service and so, Phishing) coordinated to clients or to any organization/office.
- Perform equilibrium of all clients’ traffic inside our upstream circuits dependent on cost and so, contracted rates.
- Introduce, arrange, investigate, and also, keep up with, report, and switches, firewalls, servers, update switches, virtual machines, programming, and IP observing devices.
- Dole out, change, arrange, test, and detach IP/MPLS assets for spine and client circuits.
- Perform data transmission redesigns and minimizations of circuits.
- Arrange/change client IP addresses in our firewalls for FTP tests and traffic charts access.
- Guarantee start to finish culmination of Network Infrastructure and Connectivity Technical Design
- Join in, investigate and record clients and different workplaces, calls, and messages when detailing issues with their administration.
- Update contact data for clients, suppliers, and companions.
- Solicitation/delegate IP tending to with Internet specialists.
- Get ready acknowledgment test and handover to the IoT Network Operations Center groups
- Guarantee arrangement to guidelines and impact arrangements towards the Infrastructure future state model
- Arrange/change DNS records.
- Timetable, facilitate and perform standard/crisis systems of support for IP, MPLS spine and client circuits notwithstanding any of our gear stages.
- Update gear stock and trigger renewals when required.
- Suggest the acquisition of new gear and parts as fundamental.
- Give specialized guidance to Sales/Service execution and upper administration gatherings.
- Work-related to Internet specialists, suppliers and clients on keeping up with our IP allotted shut out from Illegal exercises, for example, copyright encroachments, and email SPAM, DDOS assaults, phishing locales and unapproved endeavors to get to networks, among others.
- Plan the execution of the arrangement sending and Integration work, to guarantee opportune conveyance
- Overseeing network stages (HP OpenView, Intermapper, Cacti, and additionally Peakflow) in addition to SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol), RMON (Remote Network Monitoring), and RRD (Round-Robin Database).
- Demonstrated comprehension of organization and site documentation, and design prerequisites.
- Working at the companies premises is required.
- Involved involvement in Visio and BIND (Berkeley Internet Name Domain)
- Designing and overseeing Cisco 2600, 2800, 2900, 3500, 3700, 7200, and 7600 Series; MX, Juniper T/M series, MX, SRX, EX, and both series switches and switches.
- Inside and outer Tier 2 and 3 specialized client-related help and direct communication with sellers.
- UNIX working framework (FreeBSD is liked).
- Hands-on experience with VPN Services, Layer 2 Ethernet administrations, High accessibility and Datacenter Switching
- Accessibility to deal with cancel an hour (evening and end of the week) shifts, now and then from a distance.
- Should have solid information on directing and exchanging of Cisco and ideally Juniper.
- Also, Should have great information on Linux, UNIX, and BSD (Berkeley Software Distribution).
- Should have solid information on BGP (Border Gateway Protocol), OSPF (Open Shortest Path First), IS-IS (Intermediate System to Intermediate System), Policy Routing, and MPLS.
- Should have great information on security strategy standards.
- Solid client assistance abilities, shown through initiative and key thinking, with the capacity to work and deal with different client issues at the same time are an absolute necessity.
- Should have solid DNS (Domain Name System), FTP (File Transfer Protocol), web, and speed test server information.
- This position requires solid relational abilities vital for cooperating with sellers and clients during the plan, execution and investigating stages identified with our IP, MPLS and DCN organizations/administrations.
- Should know order line for Juniper and Cisco equipment from big business to ISP level.
- The IP Network Engineer should settle on quality business choices utilizing scholarly reasoning and faultless execution standards and ought to hope to take full responsibilities regarding these choices.
- Preferred graduation in Electrical and electronics engineering
- Get Certified with CCNP, CCNA
- Certified with Juniper networks certified specialist security
- Experience in network engineering
- Certified with Juniper Networks Certified Expert Security, Juniper Networks certified associates, professional security, and Citrix Certified, Associate
- Payscale varies depending on their specializations, skills, knowledge, and experience
- Field engineer providing freelancing services to engineers to get more projects. Reach out to organizations and permit us to exhibit your abilities and ability so you can track down the ideal position.